Sunday, September 9, 2012

You're Amazing!


You're amazing! No, I mean it! What if someone said these words to you everyday, wouldn't that be great? Speaking of amazing, this mojomonday sketch really challenged me. Truly. Otherwise, I doubt I would ever have put these colors and images together. Have you ever made something that really surprised you? Like made you say, "Where in the world did this come from?" Because this is exactly what I thought when this card was done. I like how it turned out, but I'm still not sure exactly how it came together this way. I suppose I will just embrace the mystery. Hope you do too! Thanks for stopping by.

Materials used: Stamp set: You're Amazing by Stampin Up!(126722 $22.95), Howlstooth & Scarringbone DSP (126906 $10.95), Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885 4.95), First Edition Series DSP (121878 12.95)

Made also for these fine challenges:
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge - No Floral Embellishments
The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything Goes
Riot of Colour - Ink on My Fingers Blog
Addicted to Stamps - Use Bling!


4 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card! That text paper elephant and the fun banner are so clever. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fab card, stunning colours and fab layout, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. So cute design. I really appreciate this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing card! It truly is, I love the layout, well done.

    Thanks so much for playing along with The Squirrel and The Fox, I hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs,
    Linda xx
    squirrelsnippets.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete