Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Artistic Dragonfly Large Side-Step Card with Video

I have yet another card using the Awesomely Artistic set by Stampin' Up today. I was recently in a challenge where I had to use one new set from the catalog to create 3 new projects, and this is number 2! You can see the first one here!


Lots of new items from the catalog were used to make this lovely card. To show you how I did it, I created a short video and included a project list below:


I was inspired by these challenges:

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card!! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the foil and colors. I have not yet tried one of these cards and I really appreciate the tutorial video. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB with our Triple play theme. Good luck and hope to see you again next week. Aunty Sue x love the tutorial

    ReplyDelete