Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Magical Unicorn Birthday

Happy April! Grateful that today the sun is shining and it is warm outside. I'm also grateful for my niece who will be having a birthday soon. She is the inspiration behind my card today as well as the SUO challenge sketch seen here...
Here is my take on the sketch after channeling by 1980s self and thinking of a card that my niece might like!
 I have to say that it was really fun to break out my new Leave a Little Sparkle unicorn set and pair that with the SAB Lilypad Impressions paper. The sentiment is from the Magical Mermaid set. Here is a closer look.

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm also linking up to these challenges:
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Oh pretty - great purple on that gorgeous unicorn, and what a great use of that DSP for the background! Love it! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 1980s Lisa Frank lovin' little heart thinks your unicorn is totally fabulous! I haven't seen much done with that stamp set and you've really made it shine here. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete