Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Back on Your Feet Card

Hello everyone! I'm going to be honest...there have been days when I've felt like this little guy from this cute animal set called Back on Your Feet by Stampin' Up. Hasn't everyone?! :)

It seems perfect for a few challenges today. The Paper Players are hosting a theme challenge "A Day at the Zoo", My Inkie Fingers is hosting a challenge called Make it Pop!,and Sunday Stamps has a sketch challenge "split in two." Here is my card using the cute little sloth image. I popped him up with some leaves and had fun coloring him in. The DSP is from Stampin Up's Dinoroar and Mosaic paper packs. Thanks for looking!
Thanks for checking out my blog today! Stay safe and healthy!

7 comments:

  1. Perfect, Jennifer - I've always loved this little sloth - I'm sure we've all had this feeling at one time or another! Perfect paper choices, and such fun layering! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I think we all have days we feel like that! I love your coloring. Such a great job and wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with us @My Inkie Fingers xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this little guy just makes me want to say "AWWWW" and give him a cuddle! You've colored him so nicely and given him such a great background, it's all just fabulous! Thanks for sharing your card and playing with my challenge at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the background papers and layering, sweet critter too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little sloth is such a cutie and the sentiment is perfection! The dsp designs work so well too! Thanks for sharing your super cute card with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Love the design.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. That slot is adorable. Love your DSP choices, too. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete