Sunday, April 12, 2020

Flowers for Spring

Although my roses haven't even started to come up yet, this retired rose stamp on my shelf caught my eye, and I decided to play with it for a few challenges today. Here is my card...



 To make this card, I was inspired by the CAS color challenge to use Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, and Highland Heather from Stampin' Up. As you can see, my card base is Highland Heather, and I used all three colors to fill in my flowers. The dsp framing the image is from the Garden Lane paper pack. To make my image pop, I stamped the image twice, and cut out the inside of the flowers to layer them up. I tried curling the petals and adding some pretty purple bling to the center. The coloring was so relaxing! Thanks for looking!

If you haven't checked out the challenge from Craft Stamper this month which is Anything Goes, you should! Lots of ideas and a prize!

I also made it a Birthday card to match the Seize the Birthday challenge this week. I think it will be perfect for  my mom whose birthday is coming up!

Have a great Easter!

5 comments:

  1. I like the dimension you've given those pretty blossoms! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S. I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and dimension! We are so very happy you were able to join us at suochallenges.com and hope to see you again tomorrow. Be safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you popped up the florals. Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete